About Real Estate & Construction CPAs
The Real Estate & Construction CPAs Association is a nationwide network of Practice Leaders and their Growth Teams who are committed to growing their practice, providing impactful advisory services to clients, and improving the depth and expertise in the matters that are most important to real estate and construction business owners. Real Estate & Construction CPAs members work collaboratively to build leading accounting practices in their individual markets by exchanging information, ideas, resources and technical expertise to serve the changing needs real estate and construction clients in valuable ways.
Membership in the Real Estate & Construction CPAs:
Any person’s success, at least in part, comes through relationships. It’s the people you know who can help you grow. At the core of Real Estate and Construction CPAs is the intersection of people and perspectives, which is where diverse ways of thinking drive groundbreaking ideas, elevate practice leaders, and help people identify new, better, more successful pathways for their practice.
Belonging to the Real Estate and Construction CPAs helps you:
- Form relationships with high quality professionals to better understand the industry
- Open avenues to service expansion with the added support of a nationwide group of experts to steer you in the right direction
- Provide answers to clients and more confidently approach challenges and industry changes in front of your team
- Access critical tools and information to impact client relationships and your team
- Understand changes and trends in the marketplace and the impact they have on clients and the services provided to them